Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Superpro Bushes for an 80 series

pugwash

Country Flag
uk
Looking for a full set of super-pro bushes for a HDJ80 (presume same as FJ80 though).

Has anyone bought some and not used them? If you have any bits of a kit i'd be interested in those instead of a full kit- sure i can make up a full kit somewhere along the line.

Superpro only please.

i have 2 kits, i think there for the front and rear swaybars, mine are adjustable from oec
you will have to check what they are
part no spf0439k and spf0445k

Mark Whiteside said:
i have 2 kits, i think there for the front and rear swaybars, mine are adjustable from oec
these kits are no good then :?:

Mark Whiteside said:
i meant to say panhard rods not swaybars

sorry mate- missed this post for some reason- might have found a dirt cheap full set, can i get back to you in a day or two if i need them?

out of interest- how are these bushes adjustable? what do they adjust for? length of panhard rod somehow?

pugwash said:
sorry mate- missed this post for some reason- might have found a dirt cheap full set, can i get back to you in a day or two if i need them?

out of interest- how are these bushes adjustable? what do they adjust for? length of panhard rod somehow?
sorry my grammer not very good
the panhard rods are adjustable not the bushes

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back