Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Swb collie

I had a nosy at this, just for interest, and noticed "I have already kicked the tyres[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] and they're ok so you don't need to bother.[/FONT]"

The voice of experience me thinks. :thumbup:

Made me smile.

ATB

Sim

Thanks Joe but she's ultimately decided it would be cruel of her to steal my truck and so instead she will happily wait patiently for me to buy her a swb 120 .

Ok Shayne. The 120's do look nice in SWB, i would have a swb but they are just to small for me when loading out with the family and dogs.

That's just it Joe kids have cars and kids of their own now , Helen commutes about 15 miles a day for a job shes had since she was 16 and i mostly work from home that's what kills the possibility of owning an 80 for me , so the plan is to let the boss mollycoddle my next truck until mine eventually ends up on its roof or some such thing . To be honest though the used prices swb 120's command has me wondering if a new swb 150 might make more sense in the long run .

Sadly there will be no me dogs for me either with the way the worlds gone , Alsatian/German shepherds and that sort of thing are what i like but my view is where i go my dog goes and it doesn't need a muzzle or a lead full stop . I could probably get arrested nowadays for having such an anti establishment opinion :icon-rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back