Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Tailgate Sale pub meet Stratton Arms 22nd - 24th April

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
Well chaps the time is drawing near and I need to make yet more space in the workshop. I've too much stuff to list and in fact I've sold a huge amount already but I thought I'd tempt you with some goodies. Now, this is not an open thread for you to start bidding and filling your boots. I simply do not have the time nor energy to be posting trinkets off you you all over the country. Life genuinely is way too short for that. So either turn up or get some to beat the queue on the day and grab what you want. You can see it's all good kit priced to sell. There will be more than this but I can't spend all my time making lists. Don't be afraid of being seen to be a circling vulture. This money all goes to my familiy for when I have gone. So get stuck in and enjoy.

GONE!!!!!

First Aid kits £4.00 each

ABR sidewinder DC2DC charger £35 Older but perfect working order.

More stuff being added all the time. Will update periodically.

Last edited:
To everyone who came, rummaged found something and put cash in the pot I thank you with all my heart. As I explained t many of you this was never about the money it was about clearing space and putting stuff back in the community where it will be used and cherished. I've more stuff besides and will try to look things out and put them up as I find them. What a weekend, I am going to try my very best to make Stratford before I can't manage to do it any more. Lovely to see you all and thanks for the support from both Claire and I.

For those I might not see again, Au Revoir for now.

C

Back