Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

The Bushcraft show

Howmanygoes

Country Flag
england
Came across this on Facebook. Maybe of interest to some or another excuse to get tiddly in a field.

Screenshot_20220325-171959_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg

Bug Out Vehicles UK do something similar might be the same show might not why don't we all turn up and make it a Toyota Landcruiser Show get some weekends in while the sun stays on snd fuel is affordable :cry::sob::sob::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::character-willie: as you can see I have found the smiley face page

Anything for Landcruiser but I had a doubt if my landcruiser qualifies for this kind of event. My LC is a bug out car in stealth :). It doesn’t qualify as Overlandtrucks or bug out one

I wouldn't worry about the stealth look. I'm not into the bug out / survivalist thing, although I did have an interest back in the 70's and '80's - part of living through the cold war era I guess. The stealth/grey man look is what you need when the shtf. A vehicle that looks like it just emerged from a Mad Max set is going to draw way too much attention from the unprepared surviving hordes.

Anything for Landcruiser but I had a doubt if my landcruiser qualifies for this kind of event. My LC is a bug out car in stealth :). It doesn’t qualify as Overlandtrucks or bug out one

Apart from a chance to meet up, it could be an interesting weekend. There is quite a bit of overlap between overlanding/camping/bush craft/prepping/bugging out etc.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
It's the weekend after the trip out west.

Two years on from this thread, I was talking to an overlander this weekend about this. He was telling me that this show at Lutterworth, has quite a large Overlanding section now, full of 4x4's.

Can't say I'm particularly interested in rubbing sticks together! but just wondering if anyone here is planning to go this year (25th-27th May), especially as the Adventure & Overland Show is always so crap nowadays!!

Change of scenery so to speak, fire friendly!...... certainly can't get more centrally located!!

Last edited:
I went on a free ticket on that original invite. Had to take the FJ thanks to DVLA not registering the Troopy in time… It was a nice weekend. It’s a nice show, if very small and the venue was lovely. I gave them a lot of input how to develop the Overlander side of the show going forward and they seemed very keen to do so. I’ve not been back since so it would be nice to see where it has gone from the beginning.

@Gr8Yota interesting you mention, being a nice show and a lovely venue.... as that's what everyone I've spoken to has said and similar to all the YouTube clips aswell. I quite like that it's a 3 night show.

I was just wondering whether it would be of interest to club members as an alternative meetup to the dying (sorry dead!) A&O Show this year, although it's probably too close to the Thetford gathering, as they're only a couple of weeks apart. Having said that, I might give it a look anyway.

Back