Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

The Good, bad or ugly(harsh) 80?

Sorry to be picky but how is it a one off example exactly? At least it's not one of those rare manuals.

Looks half decent.

Sorry to be picky but how is it a one off example exactly? At least it's not one of those rare manuals.

Looks half decent.

I think it looks half decent compared to a £25000 car advertised not so long ago.

I'd want pics of before the respray but sounds to me like a guy who knows what he's got and if he felt it deserved a respray then theres a good chance its a good low mileage truck at a reasonable price .

It all looks very nice it has to be said. I’d still crawl under it though.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Nice colour looks appealing interesting no one ever shows the undercarriage?

Worth a punt I guess....

Nice colour looks appealing interesting no one ever shows the undercarriage?

Worth a punt I guess....

Too true, not even the good ones Dervis.

Respray wouldnt worry me, the panels look straight and the red is prone to lacquer peel...

A bit odd on the cam belt changes though, 3 years into ownership... cam belt change in 2011, then again in 2017 yet still only 117k miles on the clock :think:

Either a bit OCD on that or something unexplained. Still mileage is no issue even if it’s been massaged a bit.

There’s 1.5 grand in rubber and accessories, if that’s what you want, so not such a bad price for a “one off example” (cough).

On the face of it I’d consider swapping my 70 for it but two things, he probably wouldn’t and I’d still be quite a bit offside. :/

Back