Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

The Old Toyota LC Club meeting

Rodger

No doubt you've heard of Buschtaxi.de meeting every year in Germany. But did you know that there is an event exclusively for 40 & 50 series Toyos?

This year's meeting will be held on 15-17 June at Reid Boofzheim in Alsace. (Just south of Strasburg so not far for you guys but a long way for us!)

Cost for the weekend is 20 Euros per adult (children are cheaper) plus camping charges.

Registration is by email to [email protected] - I think the guy's name is Marcel

I have no idea what goes on but the photos on Buschtaxi.de site look good with some off-roading if you want it but we are going to go to it. There is more info about the weekend on Buschtaxi but it takes a bit of finding. If you can't find it I'll try to copy it over.

How about some of the 40 & 50 trucks from the UK going?

That was my favourite pic as well. That would have looked good as well from an elevated platform. :thumbup:

Looks a bit like they all came down to the watering hole as the sun starts to go down!

We were planning on going but truck problems and the fact it is 4000+ kms round trip for us stopped us. But next year.... be nice to get some 40s (&50s) from the UK there.

Regards

Rodger said:
Looks a bit like they all came down to the watering hole as the sun starts to go down!

We were planning on going but truck problems and the fact it is 4000+ kms round trip for us stopped us. But next year.... be nice to get some 40s (&50s) from the UK there.

Regards
My 41 will be finished by then, hopefully by the end of this year. It's a nice thought but something always goes wrong for me

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back