Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

The only way is essex...

Totally off-topic - Marius, I've just spent 30 mins ogling your gallery - stunning work. The shot of the Mother City from Blouberg at dusk brought tears to my eyes, and made me start searching for jobs in Cape Town again .... :evil:

Here's the link folks ...

http://www.shutteraction.co.uk/p1034451364/h3637D176#h3637d176

What camera /s are you using?? Brilliant photies, boet.....

Hi Gary.
Caron and I love photography and we are trying our hand at landscape photos as appose to all the racing cars and aeroplanes. I use a Nikon D2Xs with the following selection of lenses (12-24 F4, 28-70 f2.8, 70-200 f2.8 and 200-400 f4). I can’t wait to get back to Southern Africa for some out door camping and stunning landscapes.

Thanks for looking at the photos and the complements.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hello if you want to go to essex offroad then be prepared for a bit of damage.
I went round for about 15 mins and then jumped in my friends defender, if i had of carried on i would of lost me side steps etc. my l/c is a daily driver so didnt want to get any damage but if yours is a toy then go for it :thumbup:

Joe

I've got sliders and decent bumpers so not too fussed about getting those caught up on things but not really in the mood for a repeat of piccadilly wood where I sustained a fair bit of body damage,

Is it mainly side steps and bumpers that will get damaged or is it guaranteed body damage?

Ryan Thomson said:
I've got sliders and decent bumpers so not too fussed about getting those caught up on things but not really in the mood for a repeat of piccadilly wood where I sustained a fair bit of body damage,

Is it mainly side steps and bumpers that will get damaged or is it guaranteed body damage?
If it's been wet the mud there gets real slick & you can easily find yourself up against a tree or two gently rubbing you :) It is a smaller tighter site, but still one of my favourites :thumbup: Bures Pit is a good site for more open space http://www.bures-pit.co.uk/index.html just keep out of the water :D :thumbup:

Back