Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

The Search is over

Yes I sold the 80 and have sold my Surf, also have another Surf that will go soon I hope.

Did you keep any of the parts of it :whistle:

The only part that I have left is a fuel tank sender with no filter on the pickup.

:evil: Was supposed to pickup the new one this morning, and have been phoning her mobile and home, no reply to my messages either, just managed to get her and she will not be in till after 4.30pm, so have had to change things with the neighbour that was taking me, it's like waiting for xmas and it being cancelled :lol: :drool:

Hey Andy - finally got to check out your new ride. Looks fabulous - hope you have managed to pick it up by now... ;)

Gav Peter said:
Hey Andy - finally got to check out your new ride. Looks fabulous - hope you have managed to pick it up by now... ;)
Had it a week now, and have started work on it, both front wheel bearings were slack so did them today, also need to get the water out of the front fogs and one side light, then a full service and two new front tyres, apart from the I'm well pleased with it. :D :) :D :)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Well done Andy, glad you're pleased with it, it looks really nice. Good thing is even with all the electrics it really isn't that much different to work on than the 80 apart from having to remove e undertray to do quite a few things including changing the oil which is a bit of a pain. I like the colour of it too.

Back