Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

TIH finally found

J66P

my misfire, ever since having the Cruiser every now and again it had a misfire, turn it off, fire it up and away ot would go on all 6

Finally found 5 minutes to change the plugs today, yeh right 5 minutes. After about half hour i had the plugs out, as I took off the plug lead to number 4 it left the plug connector behind. It has been broke for ages looking at it, all the wire is black.

All I need to do now is save up so I can buy a new one, think I might buy a set buy thinking I may need a morgage. Having said that theres only 3 of them as the coils go direct onto the RH bank.

Will see what Mr Yota says tomorrow, if they are silly money it will be pattern leads i am afraid, £30 for the 3 off the Bay

V6 hmmmmm that sounds nice,
what kind of horse power figures is that pushing out???

also what does it do to the gallon ???

Very interesting!!!!

All the best Darrel

Well spotted! :clap: - that's the sort of thing that can drive you nuts trying to find!

foxing2night said:
V6 hmmmmm that sounds nice,
what kind of horse power figures is that pushing out???

also what does it do to the gallon ???

Very interesting!!!!

All the best Darrel

Hi, in reply to your questions

not sure butn it goes well and out pulls the deisel

MPG not a lot :roll: but have it on gas and it seems to be around the 20mpg mark, was less on petrol thats for sure :? :?

robpark said:
Well spotted! :clap: - that's the sort of thing that can drive you nuts trying to find!

Been driving me mad but havent had tme to even look what with the little newbie daughter I have absorbing all the spare time I have and more

Anyhow priced the plug leads up and its £25 for the set (3 off), was pleasantly surprised and they will be with me tomorrow.

Back