Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

TJM Seat covers

Richard Jackaman

I've been looking for some front seat covers for my 80 and have seen some pics on here of the TJM ones in graphite.

Can somebody recommend a supplier and the cost of a pair? A quick google of TJM seat covers doesn't return anything useful.

Cheers

Richard

OEC International are the agents in the UK, I believe. And West Coast 4x4 also sell TJM stuff - maybe try them first as they get rave reviews from everyone who's dealt with them! And they're marginally closer to you than OEC :cool:

PS: Let us know what you get quoted - I quite fancy a set myself :whistle:

Mine were from West Coast, about £80 and they will post them.

Thanks for the info.

Just spoke to West Coast and they can get them in but were hazy on price.
They thought that the last lot they ordered were about £90+VAT

Will sort out an order with them in the next couple of days and post an updated price.

Cheers

Richard

Andrew Prince said:
OEC International are the agents in the UK, I believe. And West Coast 4x4 also sell TJM stuff - maybe try them first as they get rave reviews from everyone who's dealt with them! And they're marginally closer to you than OEC :cool:

PS: Let us know what you get quoted - I quite fancy a set myself :whistle:

can i pipe up for OEC here- they are really very knowledgeable- anton has been endlessly helpful and is a genuine enhusiast- he's a south african by origin but i won't hold that against him :twisted:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Tried OEM but they have no stock and are not expecting any until at least March 2011 :(

I would think that West Coast were going to order them from OEC, as OEC are the UK distributors, so looks like I'm out of luck at the moment.

R.

Back