Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

today i have been mostly doing....

j555fjr

Kielder!!! :clap: :clap:

great day out organised by the forestry commision and grand tour of northumberland with a hint of the disco 3 club i thinks..

all money raised went to mountain rescue and around 13 of us turned out, weather wasnt its best but didnt stop us, the old girl went very well against disco 3s, troopers, jeep wrangler, and a few older landys all wearing big all terrain and mud boots, i rocked up with motorway tyres and went everywhere they did without even touching diff locks, unlike some!! must admit i got a few funny look when i turned up in a nice clean car but when 4 cars turned one section down because of a bit of water washout and i didnt they soon changed their minds!

these are the only pics we got chance to take in the field as it were, they didnt seen on for taking pics.

kielder181.jpg

kielder182.jpg

kielder184.jpg

kielder186.jpg

Great pics :thumbup: ....shame there was a load of lawn rovers to spoil the veiw ...

Take it you were at the front ,so you didnt have to drive round them when they got stuck :lol:

Nice to see the cruiser leading the Gang ;) :clap:

it was a fifty quid donation to mountain rescue but you got a full engish with the price at the start of the day, we covered around 60- 70 miles then finidhed near the scottish borders so we had another 60 ish miles home but the cruiser was faultless. good day out, i think they do it 5 times a year, shame i was the only cruiser but maybe a bit far north for some

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back