Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Transmission cooler pipes

Imotepify

Country Flag
england
Hi guys, anyone know where I can get new transmission cooler pipes (behind bumper in front of radiator) mine are corroded and have started leaking.

I was thinking I could just get some longer transmission hose and cut the corroded part back a few inches but wondering now if they would need a flare on the end to stop them coming off so might be better with new pipes, any ideas?

Attachments

• 0F754A7D-7745-4B43-8499-1F47667B3719.jpeg
    0F754A7D-7745-4B43-8499-1F47667B3719.jpeg
    368.3 KB · Views: 39
I'd have thought you could just use appropriately sized brake pipe?

Do we have any pipes that has copper or whatever suitable material on the inner side and just rubber or plastic outer cover so these pipes never corrode?

Do any of you know the part number or where I can get new oil cooler pipes

Attachments

• 5EA1431D-89C2-4F2F-8AB6-9AFA0CF65AE8.jpeg
    5EA1431D-89C2-4F2F-8AB6-9AFA0CF65AE8.jpeg
    327.4 KB · Views: 39
Have you got a transport company near you that use fridges fridge boxes with ThermoKing or something similar as its industrial gear should be more heavy duty than what you need and maybe get the to do the regas properly

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Have you got a transport company near you that use fridges fridge boxes with ThermoKing or something similar as its industrial gear should be more heavy duty than what you need and maybe get the to do the regas properly
Hi this if for the transmission cooler lines

Yes they should also be able to bend shape the pipes for you and must have been thinking of something else for the last bit of the message

Back