Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

1988 BJ73 broken transmission need to find one part!!

Frazerlandcruiser88

Country Flag
united_states
Hello,

I am living in Rota Spain, and I came across a 1988 Toyota Land Cruiser, however it needs new fork for the clutch, this part is no longer manufactured (See attached photo). (It was made in Portugal and has the VM motor and transmission).

Make: TW0V0BJ7309501916
Part: 3120460070 ( this us the Toyota part number not the VM)

Do you know where I can buy/find/order this part used or new?

Any help would be appreciated and I would be willing to pay an additional fee for the help finding the part!

Thanks again for your help!! I have been looking for 8 months and have had little luck!!

Attachments

• IMG_6986.png
    IMG_6986.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_6933.png
    IMG_6933.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 25
Looks like pressed steel. A good welder could repair that I would have thought.

Agreed Frank , its just a lever and i can only imagine pivot points are worn weld lets you drill it out again to the correct size .

I know nothing about VM engines so a very random search led me to a number of American cars that use what appears to be a very similar fork ?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Agreed Frank , its just a lever and i can only imagine pivot points are worn weld lets you drill it out again to the correct size .

I know nothing about VM engines so a very random search led me to a number of American cars that use what appears to be a very similar fork ?

[/URL]
Thanks for the lead… I didn’t know the Cherokee used a VM…. I’ll start digging it to this!! Thanks!

Back