Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Troopy valuation

Oosti_1

Country Flag
australia
Hi,
how much is this troopy worth?

2012 50,000km - it’s the workmate so I believe it has the 1VD-FTV engine?

Rust looks to only be on the surface. Pictures attached.

It is not a mine vehicle.
Has been serviced every 10,000km’s, but has sat/hardly been used. (The services were ~3-5 years apart). Is there anything I should be worried about?

Thanks!
IMG_0986.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1014.jpeg
    IMG_1014.jpeg
    201.2 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1015.jpeg
    IMG_1015.jpeg
    258.2 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1016.jpeg
    IMG_1016.jpeg
    340.3 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1009.jpeg
    IMG_1009.jpeg
    376.6 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1016.jpeg
    IMG_1016.jpeg
    340.3 KB · Views: 21
I would say some of the oil seals going hard due to lack of use but if you are handy with a spanner and hammer buy the bloody thing before you spend your hard earned on the all inclusive holiday of a lifetime as for a fair price what would you pay if it was sat on the forecourt of a garage they would have that marked up to the stars of the nearest flag pole if the seller is a mate of yours take along quite a few crates half a cow fire wood comfy chairs start at a dollar work up to an agreeable amount of dollars for the both of you and make a memorable weekend of it well sort of memorable after all the beer has gone let us know if you get the truck think your onto a gudun steve

Can’t help with value, you’ll need to look at what else is for sale and compare condition. See them on the TOA page for big variation.

Are you sure about the mileage? 50k on a 10yr old Troopy seems way too low, especially given it’s condition.

Rust around the roof and gutters will be expensive to fix.

Back