Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

unable to reply

froggy Steve

Supporter
Country Flag
europe
A fe times now, when I want to reply to a post, I am unable to - the format box or whatever its called (the one with all the text styles, sizes etc) doesnt even show itself - sometimes it does when I re load the page, but nothing today :(
I want to respond to Julian T but cant!
I have re booted the machine (windows 10 if that helps) but nowt :(
any idea's? am I the only one with this annoying problem? the reply box just sits there with my Icon post reply button and more options button, thats it.

Steve

103557-d84219011eabeb5be84acf996cf21272.jpg call me a liar, it worked this time!

Screenshot (1).png

It happens to me mate some days are worse than others and then it might not happen for days .

This is a pain in the.... I'm struggling to work out why as there are no errors logged when it happens. I get it too.

I'm going to turn caching off for the next 3 hours. Let me know if it happens again. I suspect it's a caching fault.

Let me know if it happens again today.

There is a bit of a PIA in there - the new server I "bought" and this site is running off is based in Germany :(
Soon I'll have to bring it back to the overpriced UK...

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Amusingly I was not able to reply to you because of the same problem.

I've caught an error now so will get onto the devs.

Not tellin ya !

Oh ok then after refreshing the page twice it let me reply here .

If / when it happens again could you press F12 and then click on the Console tab. Include a screen print of that so I can add it to the log.

I assume this is happening on a PC / laptop. I know Chris had issues with it on Firefox and Mac. What are you using?

ok, I've turned off the suspect. Let me know if it happens again. :pray:

Interesting. Keep me updated. If it happens again...

@Chris - are you still seeing this problem?

Any more occurrence of this?

interesting... Well, let me know if there are any more issues.

Back