Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Underbody skid interest

J66P

would there be interest in some under body skids for the 90 / 95 series

would be of a similiar design to the ASFIR ones but hopefully a fair bit cheaper, if i can get an idea of numbers I will be able to get an indicative price.

Would need to know if you wanted a

front skid
centre skid 90 series
centre skid 95 series
fuel tank skid

looking at doing them in 4mm & 6mm steel to try and get the price down but will also price for 6mm aluminum

The front and mid may be on one peice (in ali) which would make it a tad stronger but would be a bit of a beast to fit

I would be interested but depends how soon you expect to have some available?

I am thinking if its a go'er then pretty soon

Ordered front and centre ASFIRs a couple of months back...delivery expected next week. First the winch GB, now this...not my luck, is it? :doh:

Tank guard might be of interest though.

sorry matey, been going to have a bash (no pun intended) for ages but not had the time as I have been really busy at work, hopefully have a rest bite now so the time as come

Lol, that's ok, I'm hoping to tip the balance back in my favour with a couple of upcoming items :shhh:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Not wanting to hijack a thread but did you ever get anywhere with the 90 sliders gary???

Cheers
Chris

I'd be interested in a front and centre skid for my 95 depending on the price......:think:

I'd be after some for the underside of my swb if possible?

Not wanting to hijack a thread but did you ever get anywhere with the 90 sliders gary???

Cheers
Chris

I never managed to get hold of a truck to be able to pattern and the turn over on them along with the lack of time I hnad never made it worth the hassle

I never managed to get hold of a truck to be able to pattern and the turn over on them along with the lack of time I hnad never made it worth the hassle

Well if your at all interested Gary I am sure I can talk the mrs into a shopping trip to Doncaster for the day.

Hello, I'd be interested in the 3 for a 95 series, front, centre, fuel depending on price and approx timeframe...

Back