Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Upper lamps

Just been out for a play fitting my halo's but the skies opened again and i have just been told i will be travelling all night so it can wait until next week now which gives me a chance to ask for pics of your wiring .

At a glance the sidelights just use the the bulbs and connections already there but the main headlight has only one connection and two bare wires .

So could you save me any messing about by showing me what you did with the two wires ?

I also think only one headlight came on when the smaller loom was connected though by that time i had made a tent with my coat and was rushing to get everything back together before i drowned :icon-rolleyes: is it one light for dipped beam and two for high beam ?

I'm assuming the two bare wires are just for the halo rings .

One light for dipped and one light for high been buddy and I just connected the halos to my side lights Shayne get some pics up when fitted bet they will look good on yours

Thanks Sag that's pretty much what i had in mind but i did wonder if i could take power from the second , now unused , large loom plug .

Don't see why not would make it a lot easier :thumbup:

Back