Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Valley 4x4 Mirfield

Spinglehoffer1

Country Flag
uk
I may have to upgrade my 96 Prado v6 2 door, unfortunately. I have seen an 1998 V8 Amazon that is prepped for an "overland expedition" and is described as "awesome". although not so awesome that it comes with an MOT! Its converted to LPG but the tank has been removed for better ground clearance.

Has anyone any experience of this dealer, Valley 4x4 Mirfield, any other advice would be much appreciated.

As I am on another continent, Essex, I will also need someone to have a good look at it if I should proceed.

Thanks
Steve

All other alarm bells aside that is bonkers money for a petrol 1998 with a shonky LPG job.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
@AndycruiserguyLomas

I might even be persuaded to part ex my 80 there.

I think we all can’t wait to hear the story from the “king” about your 80, you’ll be crowned his prince. No offence intended

Got there and asked to look at the V8 Amazon as I was viewing it for someone far away. Got asked," which one? This was where I ran into difficulty as S Hof hadn't replied to my message as to which truck I was going to view. I couldn't answer really but the blue one was on the ramp being messed about round the diff lock area and was told that one and the other V8 had both been sold that day. I asked if I could look around the cruisers out of curiosity to which he said "yes" so Al and I had a quick look at the LC stock which was standard fare for 20 year old stuff and was told politely they were getting ready to close so we left. I asked him if he was the "Cruiser King" to which he replied "yes".
Can't say I was impressed with what I saw but it's all old. I got the Impression he didn't want someone knowledgeable looking round his stuff on someone elses behalf.
It was a ride out for me and Al in the 80 so it wasn't half bad .

I was there once, looking at a 120series. That was when I first looking around for cruisers a few years back. Obviously I am more experience now. wouldn’t say I am overly impressed. When I started talking about potential trading in my Lexus RX, the conversation went quite differently, more around getting the price down for my RX…

Back