Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Veiwing posts

Chas

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
england
Does anyone know why it is that when I click on the last post in a thread (in the right hand column of the 'View new posts' page) if that post was commenting on a post that had pictures in it, I don’t get directed to the LAST post, but to halfway down the post he was replying to that had the pictures, and then I have to scroll down to see the post that I clicked for. :angry-cussingblack:

Chas

That's a travesty, I'd ask for a refund if I was you
doh.gif

I think it takes you to the latest post that you haven't read... not the last post, if that makes sense.

Attachments

• doh.gif
    doh.gif
    424 bytes · Views: 99
I'm going to take a guess that it's because the browser confuses the anchor point when there are pictures in. Until I find a new post with a quote and pictures in, I be able to see it :|
Either way, it's not something I would have much control over. It's the browser / forum software getting "confused"

Bat21 said:
I think it takes you to the latest post that you haven't read... not the last post, if that makes sense.
I don't think so, it still does that even if I have previously read the post, and there is a separate link for unread posts anyway. :character-ariel: I only put that smilie in because I like it.

Chas

Back