[attachment=0:1dqwi41y]goats.jpg[/attachment:1dqwi41y]

Attachments

• goats.jpg
    goats.jpg
    710.4 KB · Views: 335
:clap: :clap: :o which dam is that. would love to see that

Mental!

The Cingino dam in Italy apparently

he he... my dad had me convinced as a kid that those goats had two legs shorter on one side - said they just had to walk round and round mountains in circles! :lol:

Sam said:
he he... my dad had me convinced as a kid that those goats had two legs shorter on one side - said they just had to walk round and round mountains in circles! :lol:

My grandfather always said that a welsh man had one leg sorter than the other so he could walk around the mountains, just like welsh sheep.

We have velcro sheep in devon, but normally you have the velcro on the front of your wellies to stop them getting away....

Pete

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Sam said:

That's Haggis not goats! And to catch a Haggis, you need to run round the other side of the mountain and give it a fright. It turns around and runs away. Now the short leg is on the low side, it falls over and rolls down where your hunting partner can collected the dazed animal.

Goats with short legs and long legs....never heard such rubbish in my life.

Oi! you Saffas giving away our secrets, now everyone will know how to catch them and we'll end up with a Haggis shortage, don't you realise they are an endangered species. :roll:

Back