Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Vito camper for sale

Josh Tagg

Country Flag
uk
Unfortunately the time has come to sell my old vito, I've owned this about 6 years and it's what got me in to travelling. It's been a fair few places, Scotland tours about 5 times, round Ireland, France and Spain 3 times and all round the UK. As I've now got 4 cars 1 has to go.
So it's a 2002 110cdi vito, 195,000 miles on the clock. I bought it off a friend from work and we maintained it for him before my ownership, whatever it wanted he had fitted no questions asked. Since my ownership it's also had everything it's ever needed. Head gasket, injector seals, glow plugs and water pump when I first bought it. Replaced the inner and outer sills and front wheel archers also when I bought it, genuine Mercedes alloys as well. Tdi tuning box fitted (£300). Oil and filters every 5000 miles since. Fuel pump replaced a couple of years ago as was leaking. Exhaust replaced with a stainless side exit so will never need looking at again (sounds good too).

The internal spec includes 2 captains chairs in the front, passanger swivels. Center pull out table, alpine radio with screen and reverse camera. Large sub and uprated speakers, parrot kit. Webasto airtop night heater with timer function (I'm sure you All know how much they are). Rock and roll bed with lap belts. Cupboards and wardrobe, fridge, touch led lighting in cupboards. 240v hookup with charger so the 12v system never goes flat, 3 plugs in the van. Split charger hooked up to a 2nd battery. Thule roof bars which I've only used once for a roof box.

This really would make someone an ideal easy getaway vehicle but easy enough to live with everyday. I'm sure I've probably forgot some of the stuff fitted but anything it's ever needed it's had. I'm wanting £2500 for it which I think it's more than fair as if this was a vw you'd be looking at double. Let me know if youre interested or if you know someone that is, the last thing I want is to advertise to the land of morons on ebay!

IMG_20190717_194151.jpg IMG_20190717_194202.jpg IMG_20190717_194212.jpg IMG_20190717_194235.jpg IMG_20190717_194251.jpg IMG_20190717_194325.jpg IMG_20190717_194335.jpg IMG_20190717_194430.jpg IMG_20190717_194502.jpg IMG_20190717_194552.jpg IMG_20190717_194654.jpg

Unfortunately the time has come to sell my old vito, I've owned this about 6 years and it's what got me in to travelling. It's been a fair few places, Scotland tours about 5 times, round Ireland, France and Spain 3 times and all round the UK. As I've now got 4 cars 1 has to go.
So it's a 2002 110cdi vito, 195,000 miles on the clock. I bought it off a friend from work and we maintained it for him before my ownership, whatever it wanted he had fitted no questions asked. Since my ownership it's also had everything it's ever needed. Head gasket, injector seals, glow plugs and water pump when I first bought it. Replaced the inner and outer sills and front wheel archers also when I bought it, genuine Mercedes alloys as well. Tdi tuning box fitted (£300). Oil and filters every 5000 miles since. Fuel pump replaced a couple of years ago as was leaking. Exhaust replaced with a stainless side exit so will never need looking at again (sounds good too).

The internal spec includes 2 captains chairs in the front, passanger swivels. Center pull out table, alpine radio with screen and reverse camera. Large sub and uprated speakers, parrot kit. Webasto airtop night heater with timer function (I'm sure you All know how much they are). Rock and roll bed with lap belts. Cupboards and wardrobe, fridge, touch led lighting in cupboards. 240v hookup with charger so the 12v system never goes flat, 3 plugs in the van. Split charger hooked up to a 2nd battery. Thule roof bars which I've only used once for a roof box.

This really would make someone an ideal easy getaway vehicle but easy enough to live with everyday. I'm sure I've probably forgot some of the stuff fitted but anything it's ever needed it's had. I'm wanting £2500 for it which I think it's more than fair as if this was a vw you'd be looking at double. Let me know if youre interested or if you know someone that is, the last thing I want is to advertise to the land of morons on ebay!

View attachment 157307 View attachment 157308 View attachment 157309 View attachment 157310 View attachment 157311 View attachment 157312 View attachment 157313 View attachment 157314 View attachment 157315 View attachment 157316 View attachment 157317
If only I’d known about 2 months ago :cry:

View attachment 157307 View attachment 157308 View attachment 157309 View attachment 157310 View attachment 157311 View attachment 157312 View attachment 157313 View attachment 157314 View attachment 157315 View attachment 157316 View attachment 157317
Would this be suitable for two adults and a kid josh?

Ill be honest you definitely won't all fit on the bed, the bed is about a single and a half so unless you're all marathon runners it would be very cosy. The only way I'm thinking you could all sleep in the van is if the young un could sleep across the front seats (with a system)?

Something like this would do the job.

172AFC7A-E60A-4B61-B453-781FD91D7853.jpeg

I made one out of a cheapo Vango camp bed for the LC.

7D505AB3-FFAC-4BE6-85AE-29B03B3C6FE2.jpeg

Good luck with the sale, Josh. Bargain.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Sent it to Sister in law as she keeps borrowing parent-in-law's VW camper...

Whereabouts is it?

Ill be honest you definitely won't all fit on the bed, the bed is about a single and a half so unless you're all marathon runners it would be very cosy. The only way I'm thinking you could all sleep in the van is if the young un could sleep across the front seats (with a system)?
Thanks josh.
I was asking on behalf of a mate. Sent him a link but might be too small for him with a young un.

Back