Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wales trip 9th to 11th June

Great weekend & thanks a lot stu, looking forward to another one

Reactions: Raj
Got to say thanks to Stu for the organisation of a bloody lovely campsite and a fantastic host free music festival and I won the raffle Thanks to Sarah for leading at a comfortable pace its a shame that Zero has retired would have loved to see him chase Patrick round the campsite will make sense later got back late Sunday in a terrific amount of pain downed a load of oxy got number one son to work on Monday morning more oxy and sleep until pick up time at four thirty more oxy and sleep now relaxing with some Slipknot Patrick Patrick said he got some video and pictures of the trip when he finished with the personnel use will get him to sort out the blurred and in focus and get them put up thanks to everyone who was there great crowd you are cheers steve

Hi Stu,
Bit early obviously, but are you planning to repeat this next year and if so, any idea of likely dates or time of year?
As mentioned earlier, I'll need to have my Fred Pontin head on next time........ "Book early"! (bet not many people remember that!)

Last edited:
Stu, sounds good...... I'll make sure I keep my eye on the ball.

Back