Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Spring/ summer meet May 10-12 thetford.

Came across this too. Apparently been there a week. Tried a quick winch out but even 17500lb winch didnt shift it an inch. That hole is deceptive .

Which bit. Its really no so bad. Don't go in the hole, probably won't be able to because I'd imagine it will still be full of ford ranger. All the fords are hard bottomed but can be avoided if you really want to.

Kids are ready and loaded.
20240509_171901.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I've got a snorkel, but I've also got a leak in the filler pipe, only a small leak and high up but its there and don'twank to risk water ingress into the tank. I'll leave mine at the campsite and jump in with someone else. Hoping to avoid any dramas this time. Leak is scheduled to be fixed at the end of the month.

We can fix that mate. I got something in the car for that

Home safe. Thanks to all for the help and to James for stopping when he saw me road side. Any recommendations for alternators? Can you get waterproof ones for the 100? Is this advisable.
Also was there anything I could have done to protect the one I have.

Thank you all for turning up. We had a great weekend too.Mel and the kids loved it, and Jack was asking go green laning on the way home. Weather was superb and the northern lights were a added bonus Friday night. Looking forward to next time already.

Thanks for organising everything gav was a brilliant weekend was great to see everyone was a good turn out. Looking forward to the next one

Gav/Mel...... Thanks for organising, appreciate the amount of research and effort needed to organise, thoroughly enjoyed it.
....... and the company of course, lots of faces not seen for a while, great to catch up.

Last edited:
Thanks again gav (& Mel), great time was had, and the next one………..

Back