Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Was it you???? Anyone on here?

karl webster

Supporter
Guru
Ive been down to london today. I was Around the m40 area near slough. I had already passed a 100series facelift model then coming off a round about he passed me i had my car transporter behind as i was picking a truck up. He gave me a pip so thought it maqy have been someone i knew?????

karl

Yes it was me on return from Kiddyminster and Boab. I thought it was your truck but was not certain as you came past me like a flash on the motor way and i said to myself I know that rusty top section on the rear door belongs to someone on the forum but could not put a name to it. I did not see a european landcruiser sticker, but then did not get much chance as you flashed by.

Then at the round about i thought i would pip to say hi anyway as i was close to home.

Thought it could have been you warren. Couldnt remember if your truck was darker than that.
I wouldnt have passed you on the way home as i had lorries over taking me :thumbdown:
Had another 80 on the back then picked aload of other items up that added to my weight. Got home safe anyway.

No stickers on that truck as it will be off to a better home soon. I will put one of my stickerson when it goes but dont put stickers on my tow trucks.

Karl

Karl, on the A41 heading towards m25 this morning near tring?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Did you see me as well chrispin? I headed over to grahams brothers with the truck on the back (red 80) dont know what roads i was on as i was following the sat nav.

Karl

It was a dark 100 with an empty double axle trailer behind it heading towards London / M25. I was in the iQ so you were probably looking to high to see me :(

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Couldnt have been me Crispin as i was in a silver 80.

Karl

There's a Guy driving a 100 with a double trailer who's wondering who the idiot is in the IQ... :grin:

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Crispin said:
There's a Guy driving a 100 with a double trailer who's wondering who the idiot is in the IQ... :grin:

Some years ago I was out with a neighbour in his Series I Land Rover.

As we approached Kirkliston a silver Renault Clio came the other way. T immediately turned on his lights and started giving frantic 'V signs' :? .

The Clio went past . .

Me: "Who was that then ?"

T: "That was Margaret" (his wife).

Me: "No it wasn't, it was a bloke, and the registration was different".

T: "Oh . . . . . . . shit"

So, if you were driving a Clio near Kirkliston and the Assistant Chief Constable in his Series I was giving you the 'Vees' - don't worry about it :doh: .

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bob.

Back