Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

'We want to get into your country before someone locks the door'

Interesting that I had a fairly serious 'argument' with a now ex Dutch friend about 20 years ago when I was told in no uncertain terms that we (the UK) had to become full integrated members of the EU otherwise they would "break our country" in the service of the United States of Europe! An interesting prediction, no? We fell out big-time back then but I have a nagging feeling he was right. Euro-sceptic, me? Nah, just a realist.

The Bank of England is the largest most powerful and oldest financial institution in the world , i believe if we could see the historical records it would show the bank of England pretty much owns America , this is why UK economy climbs and falls with the US economy . The EU has been trying (and succeeding) for decades to reduce Britain's power by weakening or removing all types of local industry . Most of our resources are now owned by foreign countries (British Gas is owned by the French believe it or not) . What does Britain produce ? nothing of worth that i can think of . The only thing Britain has to bargain with on a worldwide scale is bits of paper discussing huge amounts of money that doesn't even exist in reality .

Britain has long lost its ability to be an independent nation , we rely 100% on outsourced material . When the bubble bursts they will refuse to feed us unless we bow our heads and hand over our swords to Brussels . They take control of Britain they take control of the Bank of England and by default they take control of the USA creating instead a superstate of absolute world dominance . Hitler tried to do it with guns but in today's world ink is more dangerous .

Wow thats deep i think i'll have another beer miss moneypenny :doh:

Nice one Shayne, we can all sleep easy tonight now! But I guess you could be right, who knows what really goes on behind the scenes. I'm a sceptic and a realist, and the UK should keep well clear. That's my pennyworth Miss! Where's the beer then?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back