Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

We're baaaaackk !!!!!

Blown80

Garage
Country Flag
australia
Hey folks, I know its been a long time between whistle stops, but Andrew and I have had a huge workload to get through to set ourselves up again.
Just to fill you in on the story to date, we had the whole radio gig going along nicely and we were simply having a load of fun. Except the grumpy old station manager who wanted to make things harder than it needed to be. Seems we needed a licence to smile.

So we decided the best option is to go it alone, well Andrew and I and the good people behind the scenes.
We have now set up our very own website, check it out at www.australiaontrack.com.au and this now also is you easy link to either the Soundcloud files or iTunes to listen to our Podcasts.
Yes !! You can listen via iTunes too.

So we haven't been just sitting around for a few months soaking up the sites and drinks a few ales and reds. Well actually we have, and we've got some tall tales to tell, and a few snippets of good advice as well.
I hope you enjoy the new format and find it easy to use and listen to.

To kick things off, here's a conversation we had under some gum trees beside the lake a short while ago....

I'm just shocked that you have ale in Oz. Ale? Are you sure?

Have you thought about doing it on video Chris?

I'm just shocked that you have ale in Oz. Ale? Are you sure?
My oath. In fact our local brewery is famous for its Coopers Pale Ale, plus we have a few micro-breweries that do a reasonable drop.
I can confirm with absolute confidence that no-one here drinks that Fosters Lager katzpiz...

Have you thought about doing it on video Chris?
It might be something we look at later. My co-host and media guru is in fact a videographer and has his own video production company. He's been doing it for around 40 years.
But we wanted to take on the challenge of presenting via radio/podcast, creating a picture or scene with words. Nothing like testing oneself hey.

Good ho! Maybe you could do a video special or something to compliment the website.

I watch a few video series on ham radio, gave up listening to the same guys doing a podcast, same went for some chaps used to do podcasts for global trend forcasting type stuff, only watch their vids now. Podcasts were ok to listen on a mem stick type thing, but I don't use it thesedays, mostly watch em on internet TV since we can't get a proper TV signal.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back