Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

What a line up....

Gentlemen, start your engines! Great stuff:thumbup:

Love that some had dings and rust and have been used for whatever purpose in saying that if it is one man's personal collection think I'm going to buy a fair few lottery tickets and make him a generous offer and then worry about garaging them

Had to press Pause when it got to the 60 series....... Any way what's This... Toyota thanking its customers for 70 years of Loyalty... Why dont you try lowering your Parts prices for loyal customers, That would be a big thank you......... £140 for a tailgate badge, I will never let that go .....'Bloody F*****'

Someone tell me about their insignia the thing with the the elephants on the sides. What's the background on that?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Im gonna glue the old one back together... And the local printers said they can copy the original.. and il just stick it on Top :thumbup:

Debadge it! All the cool kids do it. Makes it feel faster

Higgy which one are you short off as I’ll have a look , cheers john

Its the Main Large one that's on the upper tailgate.. But iv lived without it now for a long while so im not that Fussed.... Its the fact that Toyota wanted £140 for a new one That got my back up among other bits i wanted The prices were Beyond belief... Im not a fan of Modern Toyota.... But thanks for the offer it was kind of you..

Apologies I thought it was for a 60 as I have some spare , regards john

Back