Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

What headrest???

asheddie

Country Flag
australia
Hi all, I need a pair of headrests for my FJ70, does anyone know if any other headrests will fit? I live in south Australia and FJ70 specific parts seem a bit hard to find...

Can you upload a photo?

it's a bit tricky! the seats were reupholstered before I got it and they've covered over the holes for the head rests. Its a standard drivers seat and bench seat for the middle/passenger. I need to get a roadworthy inspection for the new engine so I think they'll be going over the whole car?

I suspect that other Toyotas of the same vintage will fit. My Bj74 came from Japan with headrests with a slightly different upholstery than the seats. They adjust fore and aft and no other 70 I've seen does that. They're probably from a Celica or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
All the 7* series will fit. They can make you replace the rear ones as well ,although they let me off in WA a few years back.

Okay, cheers for the advice. I haven't called anyone yet as I've had a horrid cold and lost my voice for the last week! I noticed a guy not too far from me has a bunch of cruisers in his front yard, most look like 60 series but maybe some 70's in there too? I might pop in and ask him if he'll sell anything? if not I'll ring Brad at ELS and get some shipped down. I called him for some other parts a while back, he's a great guy to deal with. I got my swaybar links in the mail yesterday but I'm too crook to fit them at the moment.

Back