Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Whats this strange thing for?

Graham

Garage
Country Flag
uk
I got this given to me a few years ago, and have never known what it is for, or what it does.

Any one any ideas?

What is it (1).jpg
It is solid metal.
What is it (2).jpg
The black plastic doesn't move or rotate.
What is it (3).jpg
The round thing is held inplace by a clip.
What is it (4).jpg
What is it (5).jpg
What is it (6).jpg
What is it (7).jpg
It is angled, not bent.
What is it (8).jpg
It is smaller than a bottle top.
What is it (9).jpg
A bottle top opener it is not.

I am clueless as to what it is, or what it does.

It is for golf, the little disc is for marking the position of your ball if you have to pick it up to allow other player to putt and the forked bit is for repairing the dents in the green when your ball lands on it.

Amazing,

I am gobsmacked.

Thanks,

Gra.

Amazing what you can learn on a Landcruiser Forum! (Don't play golf, so would have never known).

It is for golf, the little disc is for marking the position of your ball if you have to pick it up to allow other player to putt and the forked bit is for repairing the dents in the green when your ball lands on it.
Is this for real? Sounds incredibile. Is this a standard tool for all golfers? Do they always look like this, or is this the poor man's version?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Yep that's pretty much an essential for a golfist... I play.. Erm I mean I attack a small white ball in a field every so often. When your ball lands on the green it often leaves a pitch mark, which you are supposed to fix. This little guy does it lovely. If you've never seen a green on a good golf course, imagine your carpet, but smoother, cleaner and with a little hole in the middle!

If its for Land Rover, then it looks a little "over engineered". :icon-cool:

Gra.

Back