Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wheel spacers

THATS WAY WORSE no i would say u cant use your truck like that my ones were on by about another 4 threads :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

That is really odd - My studs protrude right to the end of the spacer nuts....

The Pictures doesn't look good - I know its probably not as bad as it looks as the nut is tapered so more thread than you realise in contact, but that would worry me...

I could half understand front and rear studs being differend due to different brake setup, but would think Mr Toyota would spec the length of the stud protruding from the wheel mating surface to be the same all round to ensure the range of toyota wheels fit safely. This does baffle me!

Dave

Don't worry, the truck hasn't been driven anywhere since I put the spacers on....I'll be taking them off sometime tomorrow depending when I get 30mins free time... :roll:

Well the spacers came off this morning and are now for sale in the classifieds in anyone is interested. :)

The plan to put 80 alloys on seems to be ready to take off, so watch this space! :whistle:

the 80 alloys look really nice i remember seeing a swb collie at lincolmb farm with them on and they fill the arches lovely :thumbup:

Joe

I have got these spacers on my collie for 4 yaers and had no problem with them either dont need to extend the studs :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back