Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wonder what this will go for .....

There'll be a few traders after that no doubt to stick on their forecourt with a xx% markup.

MOT history shows a few issues not mentioned in the blurb. Guess it could run to £20k maybe?

Pretty sure that's been on here before when it was a barn find.

My thoughts too Jacob100. I’m sure I put a bid on it when it was covered in moss and algae after the original owner passed away and it was being sold off with the rest of the estate.
It did look nice inside, had low mileage and the USA number plate.
Obviously someone has done lots of work on it since!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Looking at the MOT history I'd want to be inspecting the remedial work very carefully before committing to a bid on it. " air brake pipe leaking" is a bit worrying from the MOT testers integrity perspective.
Be interesting to see where it ends up price wise, a really early one isn't as good as a really late one as improvements were made along its production run. The description polishes it up well though.

MOT history shows a few issues not mentioned in the blurb.

I noticed that Dave, think it was 7 tickets in the last 16 years, which I suppose as a barn find is not impossible, I shoved mine in a unit for a a couple of years after I first bought it in 2014 and it's often been SORN since, because of lack of use. It does looks in good condition, but as Andy says I'd certainly want to checking over remedial work. Do you know @Jacob100 what it went for as a barn find?

No idea. Tried to find the old thread but can't remember what it was under.

From what I remember it was listed at a very low price and interested parties were invited to submit sealed bids to the executors. My bid did not succeed. I suspect it was £5k or £6k given the competition at the time

If I remember correctly, it was on autotrader until recently. I saw it many times admiring the tyres and wheels. I was there for around 20K

Back