Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

1998 TOYOTA LANDCRUISER COLORADO 3.4 AUTO Petrol

You're just loving this aren't you Shayne :lol:

Good luck with the purchase Mike, but I'm disappointed you've not chosen a real cruiser, you know what I mean, one with real axles and lockers and stuff... :whistle:

What you're chasing is just a big car...
Runs and hides...:shifty:

There he goes with his big dirty spoon :lol:

In case your wondering Mike the 80 does have a better engine than a 90 , but it needs it , and a front locker because that solid front axle weighs about a tonne more than the 90's ifs set up :icon-biggrin:

you lot have put me off this motor

pity it did look nice and was fully loaded

oh well back to my fav motor

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
WHAT ! you must be mad , i wish there was an upgrade from my collie of equal magnitude available to buy .

OK brought the damm thing will pick up on saturday, done a very nice deal for cash for it so happy with that as well

1st job will be to take it to Thameside Truckpaint to get the underneath sort out asap there is a little bit of body work to do but Wayne (a good friend) will sort that all out.
2nd job off to another friend who will look it over and find any other problems to sort out.
3rd job front and rear bumper change to nice steel ones
4th nice new 13000lb winch
5th and last job get some a/t on the vehicle

Last edited:
we saw the last mot for the vehicle and refuse to accept the vehicle as he did not tell us there were 13 advisory items, boy was i mad for a while, but agree to still accept the vehicle if took off some more cash off. Well good news was he did and now it back home on the drive.
All the items are easy fix but will cost a few quid, but thats ok.

Last edited:
13 :wtf: some serious neglect involved in that by the seller :violence-stickwhac: Now i know your a Landrover man so you will be no stranger to putting oil in but don't forget this is a Toyota so you will have to let some out first :lol:

13 :wtf: some serious neglect involved in that by the seller :violence-stickwhac: Now i know your a Landrover man so you will be no stranger to putting oil in but don't forget this is a Toyota so you will have to let some out first :lol:

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Now who's holding the dirty spoon, Shayne :lol:

Great news Mike, get it sorted as I'm sure you will, and you wont regret it.

Some nice suspension to support those steel bars and give you some clearance, some bash plates and..... oh it goes on.

It's lovely to see someone launching themselves onto the slippery slope :lol:

Pics, pics, pics... and a write up, oh we're all going to enjoy this... well done matey :thumbup:

It looks smart that does.
It will be interesting to see what you think to the fuel costs in the real world, day to day. I bet it would cost less to run a petrol Cruiser now than a diesel one 3 years ago.

A petrol Collie, in standard trim and tyres, will do 19-22mpg all day long. So not that far removed from the "old" 3.0TD. With petrol at 99p per litre, this is the time to enjoy one! :icon-cool:

Back