Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

1998 TOYOTA LANDCRUISER COLORADO 3.4 AUTO Petrol

ok am start looking for a winch for this vehicle

any idea who might be able to supply one for me?

I would look at how you are going to fit it first mate , World of bumpers on ebay offer the cheapest bolt on option i have found or maybe you plan to make your own bumper ?

am looking at getting bumper made for the front and rear from these people http://www.tankerandgeneral.com/ they are only a few units away from where wayne works. But waiting for a quote for the job. Will check World of bumpers to see what they can offer and price.

Cool be interesting to see what they offer i tried to get my local steel fab place interested in making 4x4 stuff but no luck . My winch came from a proper breakdown truck that went to the knackers yard , can't remember if it was on ebay or gumtree .

not bad price of £385 and wayne can get it repaint in the right colour for me as well

but will wait for the quote from them

they are into off roading as well, so they know how make kit as well, problem is as its a one off they did say it might not work out cheap but we will see

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
anyone knows where i might be able to get plans for a winch bumper to fit this vehicle.

Back