Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 series gullwings rear windows

It is tricky to tell from the photos to be honest but could possibly be different being for another market I suppose.

There heeere! [emoji4]

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455825758.921422.jpg

No excuses now chaps. I've got a busy weekend ahead. [emoji4]

woohoo, looks like shiney new gullwings will arrive before the rubbers

Just a though guys, if anyone is replacing their sliding windows (or even fixed windows) and those you're removing are in good condition, I'm interested in buying a set.

If there's anything in good condition going surplus, please PM me.

I'm planning to come to the UK in early May, so if there's anything within easy reach between Brum and London (or within reach of Brum) I'd be interested to collect.

Thanks

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Just a though guys, if anyone is replacing their sliding windows (or even fixed windows) and those you're removing are in good condition, I'm interested in buying a set.

I'm planning to come to the UK in early May, so if there's anything within easy reach between Brum and London (or within reach of Brum) I'd be interested to collect.

Thanks

You can have my slidey ones Clive, no charge.

Can you bring your passenger seat cushion with you too Clive? [emoji4]

Can you bring your passenger seat cushion with you too Clive? [emoji4]

I've only fitted the drivers' side Rich, my missus is reluctant to allow her seat to be changed (at the Moment). I'm working on her to change her mind. :icon-rolleyes:

As soon as I get the thumbs up and do the swap, it's all yours.

That's great Chas, but I want to pay for them somehow. Maybe I can bring you some home-made bakky :laughing-rolling:

With my Man Flu at the moment Clive I will probably be giving up the evil weed.

Either the man flu or my home-made, one of them should do the trick.

Seriously, it would do you good Chas, if you can.:icon-wink:

I've only fitted the drivers' side Rich, my missus is reluctant to allow her seat to be changed (at the Moment). I'm working on her to change her mind. :icon-rolleyes:

As soon as I get the thumbs up and do the swap, it's all yours.

Understood, thanks Clive. Wasn't sure on the state of play.

My missus has a very nice seat and I doubt she'd be too keen on parting with hers either.

It was one of the things that attracted me to her in the first place. [emoji4]

If its that bad mate give yourself a chance and get yourself an e-cig for a couple of days , you know i smoke like a chimney but blended virginia flavour 36mg strength e-cig does make me wonder why i don't convert .

Understood, thanks Clive. Wasn't sure on the state of play.

My missus has a very nice seat and I doubt she'd be too keen on parting with hers either.

It was one of the things that attracted me to her in the first place. [emoji4]

:lol: My missus had a very nice seat, then I married her. Lately, there's enough for two...:whistle:

Thanks

I have some that are already tinted with a dark shade, can't really see through them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol: My missus had a very nice seat, then I married her. Lately, there's enough for two...:whistle:

I have a similar situation, mines more an overall gain but having been on the small side to start with she hides it well. [emoji4]

What's the crack with Amayama? order went in 29/1, sent an inquiry about it 19/2 not even had an email response, are they usually this bad?

They're not usually this bad but I have heard the odd glitch. Have you paid and got the order under way Pete? Might be worth another Enquiry but I had a response saying that there was no availability from UAE around the same time you put your Enquiry in.

Back