Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 series oem front bumper

a1danr

Country Flag
ireland
Hi

I am looking to buy an oem front bumper for 1992 hdj80 landcruiser. I am based in Ireland but ok to pay shipping from uk. Colour not too important as I can respray

Thanks

Aidan

Screenshot_20240313_210150_Facebook.jpgJust flicked past that on Facebook.

Just make sure it's the right width, the 80's with smaller arches have a narrower bumper.

Thanks for getting back to me - it looks in good condition alright. I assume it will fit a 92 vx?
Andy when you say the smaller arch versions is that on one of the other trim levels (sorry new to 80s). It’s to go on this, does it look right?
AidanIMG_8572.png

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Although there seems to have been some interest in it already

Although there seems to have been some interest in it already
Thanks for that - I am talking to James and trying to arrange shipping. As an alternative I found details for 80 Breaker but having trouble getting response

I have a 91 so narrow arch front bumper if you are interested
Hi stumog I think I need the wider one - it looks like the same as fb post above. How much difference is there between the two. If you have length I can measure bumper on it currently

I have a 91 so narrow arch front bumper if you are interested
Hi Stumog based on Karl’s message above it looks like this is the one I need. Can you send me details / pics? Where are you based? Aidan

Hi

I am looking to buy an oem front bumper for 1992 hdj80 landcruiser. I am based in Ireland but ok to pay shipping from uk. Colour not too important as I can respray

Thanks

Aidan
If youre still looking, ive at least one here in westmeath ireland if i can locate them.

I see you want the narrower on e, that i don't have.

I do have a JDM spec bullbar that will fit

If youre still looking, ive at least one here in westmeath ireland if i can locate them.

I see you want the narrower on e, that i don't have.

I do have a JDM spec bullbar that will fit
Definitely interested in the bull at if you have pics

Hi Adrian located in Bristol its very deeply hidden so unless your interested not looking to pull out

Hi Stumog, I am interested if condition is good. I am definitely swapping to an oem once I can find it but want something in ok condition to get sprayed etc. Any memory what it was like?

Back