Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

ARB Sahara bar on my 120

Gaz88 said:
Hi Crispin,

In addition to me looking for front and rear bumpers for my LC-100, I was wondering if you had come across a supplier in the UK that sells an auxillary / secondary fuel tank that allows me to keep my 1st spare in place under the vehicle?

Thanks
Gary

No idea, best ask here (just did..) or call Greg / Ian. I know they have fitted a couple of Long Ranger tanks for people.

Looks good... :clap:

Crispin said:
- Get some fog lights sorted. The blank inserts look bleak. I want some shiny stuff in there. The ID of the hole is 100mm with 110mm between mounting points. Seems a common size for spots. ARB sell a kit at about £300. Next please.
- ARB left 4 holes on top of the bumper for spots. It would be rude not to fill them with something

Not sure how they fit in the ARB - but you may be able to find something here:

http://www.cbsonline.co.uk
or
http://www.s-v-c.co.uk/category/headlights/

At least it worked out alright in the end..

Crispin said:
Waiting for the pain from the accident though

well so far, so good!

I've been looking around for lights, (not seen those links, thanks Justin) but not seen anything that looks like it'll fit properly. I did fund s seller in the US who would do a proper pair of fogs for about $80 so...

On the prowl now for sine obnoxiously bright spots now. :D

Sent from TapaTalk

I would add a note of caution here, when I fitted my winch and winch bumper it completely knackered the handling.
It added about 100kg (bumper, winch, rope, spots) to the nose and compressed the front suspension 10mm it was a pig to drive.
I had to go the OME route and select the +100kg front springs to fix it. Now it is perfect, but you cannot just add the bumper without correcting the suspension.

hope this helpful

it's worth the mention. I had the OME "normal" springs on before I fitted the bumper and found the ride a bit harsh but lacking in roll and dive that the OEM had (everything still stock). Since adding the bumper, the ride is now almost back to what it was like with the OEM springs; a bit wallowy around bends but not bad. It is also a lot softer with the weight on.
At some point I might upgrade the springs but it's not really bad enough to warrant the money - it's need for other toys :drool:

I seen this 120 with the ARB in a carpark not far from me in Weifang
I also noted it seemed to have additional under protection. Some can be seen at the front.
a71e7e59.jpg

Graham

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Is it just me, or am I the only one who can't see the ARB in my above post ?

4efd14ae.jpg

Graham

Graham said:
Is it just me, or am I the only one who can't see the ARB in my above post ?

Graham

Nope I can see that ugly gold 120

Back