Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Avalanche adventure august 30th 31st,1st sept2024

Gav missin

As above I've put my neck out and booked up again after a couple of people showed interest for this year again.
As per usual we have the use of the quarry and wooded section for driving around. This cost will be split between however many attend. Its usually a few quid each. Camping I believe is £10 per night(awaiting confermation) toilet and showers of sorts on site. Tap on site. I can order a ton bag of firewood as usual which will be split cost wise again equally between everyone. Well behaved dogs children and even Tony Toyota are welcome. Even Howmanygoes can come even if he turns up in a hilux ( wink wink) I'm on that site too. Start a list if your up for it. I'll be bringing the family along too so be nice to see some wifes and kids too. Thanks Gav

Love to go..... but same issue with dates again, one's my wife's birthday, another my brother's 50th.

1. Raj
2. Nick, probably... (have to get off work that weekend0

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Sorry realized I couldn't make my own dates myself.....proper b*llend or what.
Hope the above dates are suitable for those who already on the list. Sorry. Start again. Cheers

No worries. All days that far look blank on my diary. M free to book any before something else comes up

Back