Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

cloth interior to leather electric heated seats

Canyonero90

Country Flag
uk
Hello guys iv just bought a 120 after selling my 95 last year I was on the look for another

I got sorted with a good LC3 2006

Now is it possible to swap leather interior from a lc4 and have the electric seats and heated seats elements work

I Will obviously need heated seat switches
Is the loom and connectors there already ?

Plug and play would be great but I doubt it

Has anyone done this successfully

Thanks Luke

I have done this to both my 80 and 90 and it was plug and play. So the balance of probability is in your favour.

I’m hoping so, I’m just seeing if any one has been successful before I buy a whole interior

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Will be interested to know - I got my LC3 last year due to condition and would love to bring the spec up a bit !
Same reason for me Paul, I ended up buying a lc3 on having a great chassis and good condition , but I would like the interior to be better

Dont worry about LC3/4/5 - if its structurally sound, you've bought the right one :)

Indeed - and I see no sunroof, air suspension and radio with built in climate control a positive.

Cruise control would be nice though along with some form of parking assistance lol

I think parking sensors were a dealer fit thing, due to the shoddy installation on mine but I could be wrong!

Do anyones parking sensors still work? haha I ditched mine for a reversing camera

Could be right there Karl, as its a non oem part, nothing to do withToyota, but fitted by them.
IIRC, someone going to them for a part to be told nothing to do with us, we dont keep spares/parts.

My rears never worked when I got it even with the switch 'on', and the fronts played up, so I cut their throat.
When I had the rear bumper off for something else, I had a look at them - seem really cheap and with daisy chained cotton thin wiring.
Installation looked professional though.
I've got cruise control - proper, not right foot, Lol !

I certainly dont have cruise control but it has had sensors at some point but I dont think they were genuine so will be going to a camera at some point with a double DIN unit

Mine might not have much as its a very early 2003 with the swing out door ?

My LC has cruise control LC3 with the early door
I certainly dont have cruise control but it has had sensors at some point but I dont think they were genuine so will be going to a camera at some point with a double DIN unit

Mine might not have much as its a very early 2003 with the swing out door ?

It looks like cruise control was on all models from 1 October 2004. At the same time, LC3 got a leather steering wheel and gear knob and wood inserts. And they deleted the LC2!

Maybe we need to start looking at build date and not registration date on the early ones then ?

Im not sure at what point they changed but I seem more 120s with the traditional up tailgate than the one to the side !

I think im having a moment lol

Ive got the tailgate opening confused with the spare wheel location.

Id assumed (incorrectly) that if the spare was on the back it opened to the side and if the spare was underneath the tailgate opened upwards doh !

Back