Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Club logo

Which one, ?

There is no god, no gods,
all started of fecking golden idols.
all bullshit in my opinion.

Not getting at you,
It's just the first mention of some body no one has ever met,
some reason millions of people have been killed for what?

I think every on should feck all this god crap off for, once and for all.

Ranting...

What a nice narrow minded post that is.

Everyone is entitled to there option but to say all religion is nonsense is not what should be posted on a forum where we all try to get along and show that we accept anybody no matter what belief, colour or anything.

Disappointed that this rubbish has been posted.

IMO France was probably targeted as the terrorists found it to be one of the easier European countries, involved in military action in the Middle East, to penetrate and carry out their atrocities. As far as a response goes I reckon a stepped up military campaign is the only realistic option. A diplomatic solution was eventually reached to end (mostly) the troubles in NI but the threat from the so called IS group is on a different scale and you can't tackle that level of fanatical terrorism with pacifism. JMO

IMO, your God is your conscience, no God, no concience, or vice versa.

What's important (again IMO) is, as Shayne said, the freedom to be Christian, Buddhist, ranter, Muslim, atheist, Jehovah's Witness, none of the above, or whatever you choose, as long as it's your choice, with nobody forcing your hand and nobody being forced by your hand.

The concept of the whole world being Muslim one day appalls me, as it would if it was all Christian, Buddhist or whatever. I'd feel the same about a world language. It's variety that makes humans around the globe interesting, color, class, caste, language and creed.

Uniformity by force is an even worse concept, those promoting it have no respect for the God-given human ability to think. They're mindless with no respect for life itself. Terrorism is a shortcut to power, religion is the long road to power. Either way, they are both about seeking the power to control.

Muslims I've met have no intention of taking over the world, or murdering non-Muslims.

I also fail to see the connection between my God and any of the religions I've come across.

Quiet rant.

Got a new name for these IS terrorists Cyst-ISIS: 'cos they’re irritating twats. :lol:

I could not have put that better myself Clive.

+1 on that.

What a nice narrow minded post that is.

Everyone is entitled to there option but to say all religion is nonsense is not what should be posted on a forum where we all try to get along and show that we accept anybody no matter what belief, colour or anything.

Disappointed that this rubbish has been posted.

You seem to be contradicting yourself here Stu. You say 'Everyone is entitled to there option', but you also then call Graham 'narrow minded' and that you are 'disappointed' with what he writes.

Personally I feel anyone's beliefs should be kept within their home. I don't have a problem with whatever fictitious character people want to worship, but once out of their homes it should be an offence to mention it punishable by death or possibly worse.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I'm often disappointed, but I'd prefer the freedom someone has to disappoint me. I'll get over my disappointments, suppression breeds depression and ultimately excessively violent backlash.

Hoping some lessons sons learned from the former Yugoslavia, but I doubt it somehow.

Whoever is committing the atrocities in France should be removed, I don't care how. Likewise, the west should take more care in its interference with other nations, I'll not forgive the US for wading into Iraq and I'll never forgive Blair for being a gullible weak wristed puppet when they destabilized the whole region, stir the hornets nest and expect to get stung.

One week on and the sadness , revulsion & anger is now building into a self righteous rage with politicians taking positions with one eye on the polls. I've just had a quick look at the UK papers & its not an edifying sight , so how did all that sorrow & grief turn so quickly into a thirst for revenge?
The initial reports of the 5 Ws were soon followed by a series of highly emotional reports of the personal stories of the victims , most of them maudlin in tone .Also an overload of details - an interactive map of the sites of the attacks FFS - that added nothing to the facts .Then the explanations "they're fanatics" - true , "they hate us " also true but for anyone wondering why France was singled out no mention of its role in helping to destroy Libya , its involvement in Mali or its ongoing attacks against Syria.Oh and no mention of the billions in arms exports to to those good friends of ours Saudi Arabia.
But as we know any hint that France might of provoked any response is seen as blaming the victims , something that Israel dose on a regular basis without criticism.Also forgotten that in the UK and the USA France is/was widely regarded as a country of soap dodging cowards run by Marxist unions.....
So the clamour for war builds despite Cameron saying on oct.4th that Russia's bombing will "lead to further radicalisiation and increased terrorism "
Corbyn's (im not a corbyn supporter) call for a more measured response are dismissed as rubbish at best , at worst as a betrayal .
This all has a depressingly familiar ring to it with Cameron saying that no UN mandate was necessary as it was a question on national security.He also hinted that bombing wouldn't do the job so expect a growing argument for ground troops to be made.
Meanwhile very little mention of how the attacker were armed or financed or the role of Turkey in this conflict.The export of crude oil from northern Iraq plays a major role in financing isis so how about bombing the refinery? whops its in Turkey our NATO ally ! The invasion & destruction of Iraq & Afghanistan have done nothing to secure security for Europe - why dose anyone think syria will be different ?

Interesting suggestion , take oil of the equation and neither America nor Russia would give a damn about the place . Would that make things better or worse i wonder :think:

Helen was going for a night out in Cardiff with all the girls from work on the 18th of December but it has now been cancelled because a friend chased and stopped a couple of foreign gentlemen to hand back a wallet one of them had dropped by accident . The gentleman was so impressed with her honesty he offered whispered advice that she should stay out of Cardiff on the 18th of December as a reward .

She didn't take this lightly so police were informed without delay .

Could be a moron now sat in jail regretting his joke but the party is cancelled anyway . Such is the effect of terrorism .

Last edited:
Crikey Shayne, that's a bit too close to home. Let's hope it's all fantasy. Trouble is, this sort of thing is all they need to do, then Cardiff is empty on the 18th and they win. [emoji20]

To be honest Rich i think this was just the tip of the iceberg and it gave them the excuse they wanted to cancel . Cardiff won't be empty and having to queue for half hour to get to the bar and with half the workers unable to carry a conversation of any length in English nobody was looking forward to it with any great zeal anyway . I mentioned it only to ease my own conscience should something actually happen .

Well I've passed it to two people I know who live near/in Cardiff- again like you, just in case.

.... a friend chased and stopped a couple of foreign gentlemen to hand back a wallet one of them had dropped by accident . The gentleman was so impressed with her honesty he offered whispered advice that she should stay out of Cardiff on the 18th of December as a reward.
It's a wind up, this one has been going round for years.

Getting back from the continent today. Running a bit late to the euro star terminal was rushing to get on train.

Asian guy, bit of a beard, backpack full of electronics, passport that's been stamped over a 100 times. I tell you what, i might have found the random seed used to workout who hits these random security screenings.

Getting back from the continent today. Running a bit late to the euro star terminal was rushing to get on train.

Asian guy, bit of a beard, backpack full of electronics, passport that's been stamped over a 100 times. I tell you what, i might have found the random seed used to workout who hits these random security screenings.

Did you get rugby tackled followed by a full bottom inspection then KB? [emoji15]

Such strong views, I don't know where to start.

How many "worldy wise" folks here have heard of Operation Gladio?

Did you get rugby tackled followed by a full bottom inspection then KB? [emoji15]
Almost!

Had to unpack my bag twice. Repacking is hard when one only has enought clothes in there to keep the beer bottles from clanging around.

Travelling light then KB…[emoji6] [emoji4]

Sorry you had to go through that, I take your point on fitting the profile though…

Back