Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Getting my head around being a new 80 owner

Just to add to the confusion, one of my customers has a 1990 version, imported from Germany to Spain, small brakes, no sun roof, no axle locks does have A/C and a leather interior.

regards

Dave

Just to add to the confusion, one of my customers has a 1990 version, imported from Germany to Spain, small brakes, no sun roof, no axle locks does have A/C and a leather interior. regards Dave

It would be interesting to know if he has rear disc brakes or drums like my Euro spec. I have the bigger front rotors typical of a '95 but no rear discs. Strange combo...:think:

Discs all round on mine and very snug inside the 16" alloy rims. So close they are almost hit by sticky wheel weights.

Earlier post edited to clarify.

It would be interesting to know if he has rear disc brakes or drums like my Euro spec. I have the bigger front rotors typical of a '95 but no rear discs. Strange combo...:think:

Bigger brakes front and rear drums, also has 16" rims but cannot say when they were fitted. Car is on it's way to Holland to it's new owner.

regards

Dave

Bigger brakes front and rear drums, also has 16" rims but cannot say when they were fitted. Car is on it's way to Holland to it's new owner.

regards

Dave

You have sold your car?

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Mussy, you're not alone, I had to look back and check. [emoji5]️

Back