Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

J90 fender mirror

Wavs21

Country Flag
ireland
Hi everyone

I’m trying to track down a fender mirror for my RHD j90 1997 Prado

I’ve seen a few spurious options but I was hoping for a direct replacement seen as the passenger side fender has the bolt holes already.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Attachments

• 15246AE2-57B6-44D8-95B6-B3B21B35FDFA.png
    15246AE2-57B6-44D8-95B6-B3B21B35FDFA.png
    492.8 KB · Views: 10
Think this is a Jap thing "mirror on fender" gets lots of results in google images

Yeh it Defo is a jap thing.

Mine had one, but previous owner pulled it off
So I’m looking to replace it………
Can’t be got new I’ve found…….

If you just want to hide the holes maybe you could find a CB antenna would suit?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Yeh looks the right one Shane, but how trust worthy are you of that site and 2nd is the quality any good.

It’s Hard to tell what your gonna get from a schematic

Have you ever bought from them or know any1 that has????

Thanks
Gav

Bert linked Amayama - they only sell genuine parts .

Oh thanks Bert, sorry Shane
I never heard of them b4

So a good service then????

Thanks

If you need a flux capacitator for a 1921 Toyota space shuttle and Amayama don't have it then your in trouble . Expect to pay import duties though and it might take a while to arrive because some big cartel is working overtime to damage international trade .

I have used Amayama several times, as others have with no issues, usually here in uk within a couple of weeks.

Just used Amayama for the first time. Genuine Toyota parts at massively discounted prices. Just bought a cable £148+ vat ( £177.60) from Toyota, £50 inc P+P from Amayama.
Have got 4 drop links for the 120 coming. £135 inc postage. round about £360 from Toyota.
Whats not to like about Amayama?

Hi Steve h

Wow that would be great if ya have one…..
keep me posted.
No rush at all.

Partsouq is good too if the shipping time to Australia with Amayama is nuts still.

Wel actually lads,
I tried to buy from amayama but upon checkout, I got a message saying they will have to investigate the items and get back to me.
That was a week ago.

Heard nothing since

Hi sorry For the delay but we extended our holiday for an extra week. I have found the mirror and its complete with the seal and bolts. I will get some pictures of it and put them up in the next couple of days.

Sounds awesome Steve
Much appreciated.

Let me know and we’ll try join the dots on it……

Back