Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Landcruiserparts website

Good to hear the website is up and running again!! And like the new avatar! Really shows up the homage to the needle and thread of the logo.. like it!:thumbup:

Many thanks iwan.

Yes the logo stands out. Ive had a fair few pms/ texts with members telling me i should push it more on here instead of taking the approach i have over the 6 odd years ive been here.

Good luck with the relaunch Karl.

With the way you treat people you deserve every sucess, could not wish to deal with a nicer person.

Thanks ian. I tryto treat people how i like to be treated and i stand by my morals as you know. Doesnt always go in my favour but we live and learn.

Hi Karl and Trevor good look with it hope all goes well with it from Tony.

Cheers tony. Youve always been a favourite :)

Great news happy for you Karl. Welcome back :thumbup:

Thanks Dervis

well done guys - good luck with it all

Cheers steve.

Good luck with it Karl. Looking good so far. :thumbup:

Thanks for the support though Glen. REally helpful post.

Apologies Karl no offence intended. I am quite happy to buy from you as you know! Just get it up and running asap!

p.s more pictures of bikini girls changing parts needed ;-)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Its click bait isn't it. Karls own youtube channel of cruiser how-to's helped by two dumb blondes in heels and err umm nothing I guess. Sorry did I hear Chris say he would don a wig?

Its click bait isn't it. Karls own youtube channel of cruiser how-to's helped by two dumb blondes in heels and err umm nothing I guess. Sorry did I hear Chris say he would don a wig?

Point me in the dumb blond direction. Surely i could find some to do a photo shoot for a couple of quid an hour....

Subscribe to what Nick, donning a wig? :shifty:
Now Don't be silly Clive.
FB_IMG_1517949368413.jpg

Finally after a fair while the site is back up and running. The work that had been put into the previous site was totally lost because of the old guy hosting it.
After the site was lost all my 7 years of emails and information/contacts were deleted from the server.

Fast forward to now. A nice guy on here that i pretend to like @Trevor offered a while back to get me up and running. After a stressful few months and various things changing around me i felt the time was right to sort it out.

Trevor has put a fair amount of work into it already and we have hours ahead of us but at least we are heading in the right direction.

Not much to look at at the min as we are playing with ideas but things will be changing and getting more serious as the weeks go forward.

So, id just like to thank @Trevor again.

Www.landcruiserparts.co.uk

[email protected] if anyone needs me.
The very best of luck with the site Karl. although you won't need much, your reputation preceeds you. You have always been more than fair with any deals I've had with you. You don't have to pretend to like that Trevor, he's a likeable chap, mind you he makes awful tea.

Back