Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

N4 Works winch plate

Mick W

Country Flag
great_britain
Has anyone used these guys before (N4 Off-Road Parts). I'd like to keep the stock front fender with a winch so this mounting plate would suit and there is a UK distributor.
1711474447148.png

Has anyone used these guys before (N4 Off-Road Parts). I'd like to keep the stock front fender with a winch so this mounting plate would suit and there is a UK distributor.
View attachment 336131
Hello Mick
I have one, but I have only got as far as fitting the brackets, then ran out of enthusiasm! As far as I can remember, after removing the crush cans off the chassis rails and mounting the brackets on, the winch plate does protrude forward enough that the stock bumper would likely need some trimming to make way for it, and the number plate would need to be relocated, or a fancy flap made.
The photo shows where I had to cut back a bit of the bumper to not clash with the brackets, and you can see the number plate area would need some modification.

Attachments

• IMG20221126135325.jpg
    IMG20221126135325.jpg
    400.8 KB · Views: 17
Cheers Bert, that info and photo are really helpful. Guessed there might be some 'other' mods required. Looks like the trusty dremel and a few big tools might be required!

Hey I have one installed and used it quite a bit. It’s solid, well made product. I had to make one extra through hole in the chassis to add 2 bolts but no major mods. To fit the winch I had to hang the control solenoid to one side under the headlight

Back