Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New from Devon

Hiluxonian

Hi folks name's Darren heard about you on the www.hpoc.co.uk forum

I own an lj70 old shape currently on loan to a mate and 2 40 series projects that one day I may get round to starting if I can ever find the parts. Contemplating buying a big old 60 series as a tow vehicle and all round tank

Own a few hilux's for my landscaping work and offroading also break hilux's and landcruisers all the old stuff 60s/70s and whatever else I get my hands on

Member of the tumbleweed club aka tlocuk zzz Never got a reply to my intro there

Looks a great forum will have a good old browse later

Welcome, sounds like quite a stable you have there, be ready for the security questionaire to check you are not simon :twisted:

You don't really want to do up a 40 do you?.......complete waste of time.....in fact if you want i will take them off your hands :whistle:

Paul said:
You don't really want to do up a 40 do you?.......complete waste of time.....in fact if you want i will take them off your hands :whistle:

Welcome Hiluxonian - I suspect you'll be getting a lot of that. Two is just plain greedy.... :drool:

Aya aye big man :thumbup:

Welcome to my other hiding place :D

Hiya Darren & welcome :D

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thanks for the welcome also hi Ecoman fancy meeting you here landcruisers do kick ass but don't tell the hilux people

And Andy what other sites are we both on obviously if it's one of those freaky ones I'd rather you kept it quiet for both of our sakes :lol:

I know 2 40's is greedy had to stop myself buying a 3rd the other day sat at home now when I should be fixing something

Simon must be the boss of tlocuk he got funny with me a couple times for advertising stuff for sale it's his own fault that his club is crap you can't control everything

tonytoyota said:
:thumbup: hi its tony welcome you got the engine and box of me. :shh:
Hi tony how's things that engine/box is still sitting where we dropped it will get round to fixing the big bus one day

Back