Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Tail Lights conversion

You could do that.. I've done that for the cruise control connection in the ateering wheel before. Its a nice job.

On my light cluster I removed the block connector and soldered them in line with heatshrink. Unlikely I'll need to remove the wiring.. and if I ever do.. hey its a few minutes to reconnect.
Did you manage to put cruise control one your LC? Wanted to do that since I saw that some models had these... But can't find the parts

Yes, I have indicators up there too.. you'll need either an amber bulb, or correct colour LED (which I have) as the lenses are clear. Otherwise its very simple. The wiring is all there. Proper bulb holders and you're set
I've noticed I don't have the wire for indicators in upper lights. I've 5 wires: brake light (green/white), reverse, fog, tail, ground. There is no indicator wire, it's supposed to be green/yellow.

Now that I think, I had to run one wire across from the jack side.. the connector block in there has both indicator wires. It's meant for a trailer wiring kit. I ran the wire across.

Now that I think, I had to run one wire across from the jack side.. the connector block in there has both indicator wires. It's meant for a trailer wiring kit. I ran the wire across.
Perfect. I was also thinking of running wires from jack compartment. I might do it, was it easy enough?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Yeah, I just ran it under the carpet

I did the lights today, very satisfied. I used an amber bulb for the indicators because I have a clear upper glass.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231105_192245_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231105_192245_Gallery.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 15
Excellent work. The 90 series just looks right with this done imo...

Back