Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

What wheels fit an 80? I need a cheap set.

Lorin

I am after a set of cheap wheels for the 80 just so I can mess about addressing vibrations. My current tyres are too noisy and I don’t want to swap tyres around.

The most important thing is that the offset is either the same as stock (ET0 - no offset) or are negative offset and stick out. I don’t mind 16” or 17” and any width 7” and up.

As far as I’m aware the following all use 6x139.7 and will fit an 80….

Mitsubishi Shogun
Mitsubishi L200
Nissan Patrol
Nissan Navara
Toyota Hilux (not all years)

However they all appear to be negative offset.

What other wheels fit an 80? Are there any wheels that are 0 offset or negative?

I have a set of Patrol wheels available ....they are slightly inset compared to standard 80 wheels but fit an 80 and clear the brakes etc....
I got them to keep rolling while I had the original alloys refurbed then got a set of steels so never needed them .... the tyres are round and black but personally I wouldn't use them .

FWIW, these are 16x8, -12mm offset, 285/75's relative to USDM flares.
Picked up 5 w/ centers for under USD $500.
IMG_20210529_145223148_cropped.jpg

BTW, no spacers here.
Spacers work if you're willing to afford the necessary maintenance thereof.
If not, avoid spacers at all costs.

FWIW, these are 16x8, -12mm offset, 285/75's relative to USDM flares.
Picked up 5 w/ centers for under USD $500.
View attachment 335940

BTW, no spacers here.
Spacers work if you're willing to afford the necessary maintenance thereof.
If not, avoid spacers at all costs.
Hi LandLocked, not wanting to hijack the thread, but i didnt think there were any adverse issues with spacers.
I'm curious now... I've got 30mm all round and the standard 8J 16 wheels with 265 tyres sit perfect in the arches.
I've had no issues in over 40'000 miles with bearing wear, or ball joints if that's what you mean?

Back