Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

1) Cable Track & 2) Hella (Germany)

Well I was hoping December 2018 :laughing-rolling:

Truck was scheduled to be at the Overland show in April, revised to 10th May, but it's touch and go for the 10th. Had I known what this would entail way back in October 2017, I probably wouldn't have undertaken the build. It began as an exciting project, but before too long became frustrating, exasperating, disappointing, anger inducing, fist clenching.... you get the idea.

Phone rings.........

:angry-screaming::angry-screaming::angry-screaming::angry-screaming::angry-screaming:
Just put phone down, a call from the builder; whilst installing the rear garage door this pm, it fell off the fork lift and got damaged. Has to go off for repairs and repaint! I won't even guess at the completion date now.

I was warned by many who've undertaken the task, that the project will sap my soul and eventually cause me to question my sanity.

Time for a glass of Edradour !!
In every building project there are deep lows around the middle where exactly these feelings creep in. It’s totally normal in construction. With a vehicle I would imagine more so. Once you come through this and start coming out the other side the positivity builds. It’ll be finished when it’s finished is all you can say. At least the builders are keeping you in the loop and are repairing damaged items like the door. All too often I have seen things like this simply fitted in the hope it won’t be noticed, which it always is. These things happen. It’s how your team deal with them that’s important. It’s either finish quickly for a deadline or finish well. You of course want the latter.
One day it will finished.
Awesome it will be! :cool:
Just continue to think quality not end date and all will come good.
A problem shared is a problem halved.

Back