Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

100 gone and D4D in its place

Paul

Garage
Country Flag
england
After a long absence, I have had to sell the 100 series I only just bought as I am starting my own business doing training in areas like Health and Safety and First Aid, amongst other Agricultural stuff I wont bore you with now.

This had me thinking what sort of vehicle would be best and after wading through the used van market (harder than finding an honest 80 series ad) I suddenly realised the HiAce van, the later ones have a D4D engine and all the usual Toyota perks and best of all, not many people seem to know about them and this made them cheaper than all the alternatives, so found myself a low mileage 120hp (the bigger power one) and all systems go.

A few little issues, but been on to Simon at Eagells and he has been really helpful and getting it all sorted.

After a long absence, I have had to sell the 100 series I only just bought as I am starting my own business doing training in areas like Health and Safety and First Aid, amongst other Agricultural stuff I wont bore you with now.

This had me thinking what sort of vehicle would be best and after wading through the used van market (harder than finding an honest 80 series ad) I suddenly realised the HiAce van, the later ones have a D4D engine and all the usual Toyota perks and best of all, not many people seem to know about them and this made them cheaper than all the alternatives, so found myself a low mileage 120hp (the bigger power one) and all systems go.

A few little issues, but been on to Simon at Eagells and he has been really helpful and getting it all sorted.

A tough decision no doubt. HiAce are good, you'll get plenty of miles out of it. Good luck with the business and all that goes with it Paul. :thumbup:

Back