Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

120 Drivers Side Door Mirror

TonyP

Supporter
Country Flag
uk
After a van driver destroyed his ming wirror a friend is looking for a replacement drivers side wing mirror, the complete unit in maroon/purple although any colour will do. 2004 LC120.

Doh! Didn't evern think of ebay for this... odd as it's normally my first thought. Sent the link on, thanks Gary

ooh lookie. A rear wheel mounted door.

OT but how's your rear-end Gary?
Sorry, I mean, how's your replacement rear door fitment going?

Where's the link?

I've got nearly all the bits I need. I broke the top left plastic trim when trying to get the back panel off (thanks to Ian for supplying that) and the new number plate holder and another bit of plastic trim that was broken (thanks Ian :clap: ) and a new number plate. Now need to make the dog-bones to push the spare wheel holder out to allow the spare to sit on it securely.

BUT - the fools that sold me the door just cut the wiring loom off about 6 inches away from the plug where it connects to the main body loom in the rear cargo bay :twisted: :twisted: :angry-screaming: and haven't responded to my mail asking for the missing bit :angry-tappingfoot:

So it looks like I may need to buy a new wiring loom - and it's £150 :shock: :shock: No money for that just yet, so it's all on hold. I may see if I can get the existing loom to fit ...

Cheers

Word of caution if you are thinking about dealing with this chap on ebay, be carefull:

Phil phoned the guy before we clocked it. He said the guy (elephant jockey) sounded real shady and was saying buy it now was £160 etc etc, so Phill knocked it on the head. He said that he doesn't want the hassle of buy it now for £80 odd quid then have to fight with eBay to get his money

And Phil is a East end lad who has seen (and prob done) all the old tricks......

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back