Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

1994 80 series Vx ltd auto

joinerman

Garage
Well following my accident I'm having to list my beloved 80 series, work was picking up & things were looking good before the accident now my customers are dumping me like rats on a sinking ship.
A 1994 80 series 4.2 td Vx auto import
MOT till 7th Nov 2014
Taxed till the end of Feb 2014
I've owned her since Sept 2005 & in that time she's only had the best of everything.
Beb's done not long after i got her.
Fridge in between front seats.
12 stack CD player in the back & works perfect, super sound.
Hands free phone kit, bluetooth.
Always had genuine yota parts for everything.
I have a log of everything that's been done to her in my ownership.
Recently had the drivers seat re-upholstered,
Air con wants a re gas but i will get that done for the new owner.
Ariel mast snapped off by some scrote one night & i replaced with a temporary mast which seems to have become permanent !! electric motor still works but mast doesn't go up & down.
Just turned 150k & drives superb.
Any questions please ask. more pictures available on request.

This is not what i really want to do selling this but my injuries & work are forcing my hand, having said that I'm not giving her away to silly offers, I'd really love her to go to a forum member whose going to love & cherish her as i have.

£4600.

003_zps50111423.jpg

006_zpsa3de405a.jpg

This one does not suffer with the usual problems of slow sticky windows, there all fine, no problems with leaking sunroof either & rear wiper works just fine unlike many.

Loads of tread left on tyres, Maxxi 751's
NO RUST except that under where the spare wheel would normally sit which is just a little flakey, an hour or so with a wire brush & waxoil will sort this, There is NO ROT, just being honest.

Last edited:
I wish you luck with your sale JM hopefully it will go to a forum member who will treat it with the same reverence you did. I think it will be in a different league to most that are out there, I run an import and I think it's great.

Andy

Feel really bad for you JM. Hopefully your customers will see sense!

Good luck with the sale

Sorry to hear you're having to sell your LC JM. It deserves a good home with someone who knows these trucks and the true value of them, not some tyre kicking ar****le who wants it for next to nothing. You seem to be having a real run of bad luck this year. Hopefully things will only get better and soon.

All the best with the sale - hopefully someone here will buy it.

Hi JM. Interested in your 80. Have sent you a PM.

Byron

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
No Clive, had a tear in my eye & a lump in my throat as i watched it disappear down the road & out of sight.

Gone to a club member though

Last edited:
Sorry to see the 80 go JM, but hopefully in the near future you will be back in a LC. All the best for the future

Back